Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I'm quite new to this so if I get it wrong don't hold it against me!

Friday 25 February 2011

A New Chapter Bekons...

On Monday I start at Bideford College... Something I have not been looking forward to. As it gets ever closer I have begun to realise how unprepared I am. I cannot remember how to get to my form room in the maze of a school split into blocks A-H and on three levels. Nor do I know how to get into the school, so far I have only got into the school through the usually locked visitors entrance.
Lunch also shall provide a problem for me. As I do not know anyone I shall probably spend my lunch and break times in the library, reading and revising.
I am also worried as to how I am going to be accepted, it took almost a year at Belvoir before I was fully integrated, but I only have a term with these people before we go off to study leave then sixth form...If I do not get integrated before study leave I do not think that I have any chance in sixth form...
A word must also be spoken for those in Libya, for both the British citizens stuck out there, but for the poor people whom have had to struggle under Gaddafi. How any ruler can expect to stay in control of his country after bombing his citizens and using mercenaries against unarmed people, I do not know. I urge the UN and NATO to do all they can to ensure the fall of Gadaffi and the return to peace in the country. I also praise the brave pilots who crashed their own aircraft so they did not have to kill their fellow Libyans.
With this I leave you my fellow comrades... Good luck in your endeavours until we speak next!

No comments:

Post a Comment