Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I'm quite new to this so if I get it wrong don't hold it against me!

Sunday 6 March 2011

http://www.jackaltham.cabanova.co.uk/

http://www.jackaltham.cabanova.co.uk/
That is my website. I try and get out and upload pictures when I can, but in my current situation I am finding it hard to do anything sponateous.
I haven't blogged for a while, so here is one to keep you going!
This week was my first one at a new school. As any autistic will tell you. Starting a new school is hard, very hard. Especially when you only know two people out of the 1500 (Three times the size of my last, I think!) I was assigned two peers to look after me. After about a day of one of them asking me every lesson if I knew where to go, I politely told her that I prefered to be alone. My first day was not improved by my second. As my "options" are different to theirs I have 6 free periods. 4 on a tuesday morning, and 2 last thing on a friday. I spend them in the library. I spent much of the week on auto-pilot if I'm honest! But on thursday I was able to prove that I wazs more than just a geek who didn't like other people.
Thursday's lessons included PE. As the school had a fairly well stocked gym I was able to show my colours. We where challenged with finding out how much our bodies could do. Ther wher a couple of chavs who where in front of us in the rotation around the gym. The challenged each other to do different weights and failed on some. I waded in one time and did a heavier weight than either of them could and told them to hurry up! In my head a small victory!
Even with the disruption this week I have managed to sort a routine. I get up, wash and watch the news. Then I go to school. As the school finishes early I am able to be home by 1530 every night. I have therefore been able to do a 10 mile bike ride before dinner. A hard task for me to complete but I need to get a little fresh air!
That is all my comrades.
I may blog tomorrow, but I may also not!
Stay strong Libya!

No comments:

Post a Comment