Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I'm quite new to this so if I get it wrong don't hold it against me!

Saturday 12 February 2011

Another good day!

Today was good. I was kept fully occupied by a day at my cousins. To start with I beat them both at monopoly whilst sat on a silly balance ball thing... Is there anything I can't do?!? (Maybe sarcasm...!) and went on to lose them on a game called COD?  But hey, we enjoyed it and that is what is needed! After this I was introduced to a silly program called; "Take Me Out" which was an awful mix of men making a pratt of themselves andwomen forgetting to wear much more than a slip of clothing!
I feel that as things go in the world, the current situation in Egypt is extremely uplifting as after just 18 days they have changed the course of their history, with very little violence or damage to property. An amazing feat in a country of 79,089,650 to have as little as 200 deaths in what was a revolution! An amazing feat! I also wish to congratulate the England team after another successful game today... 59-13 to England! Score indeed!
I shall leave you with that my online comrades...
And three cheers to those lucky revolutionaries and Rugby player!

1 comment:

  1. Take me out is one of the best programmes known to man. I bet Lucy left her light on. She always gets rejected.
    NO LIKEY, NO LIGHTY.

    that's how cool I am.

    oh, and btw, I WILL play you at monopoly and kick your ass. Years of competitive play with michael marsh make you a no nonsense monopoly player.

    ReplyDelete