Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I'm quite new to this so if I get it wrong don't hold it against me!

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Another normal day...

As the title subtly suggests, today was a little average, to say the least! I did about nothing, but I did recieve a nice email from my teacher detailing all of the nice work I am to complete... Fun! I also recived news of the terrible illnesses which are plaguing my Mother and Brothers. It appears that as a legacy I left my Mother and smallest brother a cold. And my other brother, has a face which has mysteriously swollen with no apparent reason... (Apparently it looked like a black eye) And all the doctor could do was prescribe antibiotics... Lucky I left when I did! I went for another run this morning witht the same load and route but in nicer weather conditions!

Well tarar for now followers... I shall update you soon!

1 comment:

  1. hope you're ok. sorry haven't spoken to you today.
    might be able to have a quick chat with you tomorrow if you're around when i get home from school (4:15ish) but after that i'm out - my wednesdays are a little busy.
    hope you're alright, xx

    ReplyDelete