Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I'm quite new to this so if I get it wrong don't hold it against me!

Friday 11 February 2011

A Better Day

Today was one of the better days in the past few weeks. I took a few photos today, which made me feel a little happier than I was feeling after my run!

After I went into town with G'dad and had a look in Jessops and in the other camera shops which made me feel even better!

In all, my online fellows, a good day. However I cannot avoid the fact that I am not to live at "Home" any more. But the days are getting better, and the down days are spreading themselves out... As they say "Things can only get better!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased things are looking up Jack, thinking of you, nice to talk to you earlier, t'was utterly spiffing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete